Rip and transfer DVD to iPad on Windows 7/Vista/XP(3 ways)
Three ways to convert DVD movies(also vob to iPad) to iPad
1. iPad Converter Suite for Windows & Mac (best way, fast speed and high quality) - Straight convert DVD movie and videos to iPad (H.264 HD, MPEG-4, H.264, MP4, MP3 or AAC).(step by step guide)
2. DVD Decrypter + Free iPad converter (freeware while difficult) - Two products are needed. Rip DVD to a big VOB file first using the former, then convert VOB to iPad using the latter. This twice conversion mode will cost more time.
3. Handbrake (free but hard to handle) - The Mac software helps make MP4 and MKV files from DVD.
Description: iPad DVD Ripper + Video to iPad Converter all-in-one. It can not only rip DVD and convert video to iPad (MPEG4, MP4, H.264, 720p), but also extract audio track from DVD to MP3 or AAC playable on Apple iPad tablet PC. The conversion speed is up to 5X faster with CUDA Technology(what is CUDA?)/ while the output quality is excellent.
1. Free download iPad video converter Suite " (Recommend!) or "DVD to iPad Converter" for free and install it to your computer.
2. Launch this DVD to iPad Converter, choose the best output(H.264 720P) from "profile".
Optional: You can set the encode speed and the output folder for saving the converted iPad files.
3. Import your DVD into your DVD drive, open DVD by hitting "Load DVD" button, and choosing "Load DVD", "Load DVD IFO" or "Load DVD folder".
4. Set the language (audio track), subtitle and the start point you'd like to convert, then click "Start" button;.
Now, you can transfer the converted iPad movies to iPad(how to transfer movies to iPad?), just watch DVD on iPad anywhere and anytime.
Tips: iPad playable video formats:
Movie, TV and video files: MP4, M4V, MOV file formats. H.264 video up to 720p, 30fps, main profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30fps, simple profile with AAC-LC audio up to 48kHz, 160Kbps, stereo audio.
Music and audio files: AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless.
5. After converting, you can play the output file using Quicktime or iTunes. If it is OK, just transfer it to iPad via iTunes.