Your are here: Home > How to sync movies to iPad with iTunes
How to sync movies to iPad with iTunes
Apple now released the new version for iOS 5 - iTunes 10.5, you can manage what ebooks, contacts, musics, videos, movies, Apps, photos, etc. between iPad and iTunes. How to sync movies to iPad with iTunes? The detailed guide will show you how to sync movies to iPad with iTunes.
1. Download and install the newest version of iTunes 10.5, run it.
2. Go to the top of the iTunes interface, make sure the box next to "Sync Movies" is checked, If not, you won't be able to sync movies at all.
3. If it's checked, but the check box below it is not, you can select individual movies from your library or your hard disk. From library - just check the box next to the name of the movie you want to sync; From hard disk, just drag the movies you wanna sync to iPad on the left sidebar of iTunes directly.
4. If you check the "Automatically add" check box under the "Sync Movies" box, you can choose to automatically add all movies from iTunes library to your iPad each time you sync.
5. If you wanna sync movies to iPad from iTunes library, when you are adjust these settings done, just press "Apply" button in the bottom right of iTunes to save the changes & sync the movies. But, if the movies are saved in your HDD, you also can drag the movies to iPad on the left sidebar of iTunes directly for sync movies to iPad.
Tip: If you wanna play DVD movies on iPad, or put MKV,AVI,YouTube FLV etc videos to iPad, please visit here