DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, Video to iPad for Mac
So there are hundreds of movies in your DVD collection, want to convert video movies to iPad on Mac OS X? Wanna rip DVD to iPad on Mac for playback on your new iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad Wi-Fi+3G in 720p quality? If so, this Mac DVD to iPad Converter Reviews will show you how to convert DVD movies for watching on your iPad with excellent quality.For Windows users: How to convert DVD, movies, videos, music to iPad on Windows PC?
Best iPad supported video formats
Video files in MP4, M4V, MOV file formats.Video: H.264 Codec, Size: 640*480 up to 720p, Bitrate: 2500kbps, Frame rate: 30fps,AAC audio Codec, Samplerate: 48khz, Bitrate: 160kbps, Channels: Stereo
Music and audio files in AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless.
Two ways to convert DVD movies to iPad on Mac
1. iPad Video Converter + DVD Ripper to iPad for Mac (best way, easy to use and excellent output quality) - One-click iPad DVD Conversion and batch iPad movie conversion software. Supports all popular video/audio formats and any DVD even the copy-protected ones and the latest ones bought from stores.
2. Handbrake (free but hard to handle) - The Mac DVD to iPad software helps you create MP4 and MKV files from DVD.
Software you need: DVD to iPad Converter for Mac - Enables you to watch DVD movies on your iPad anywhere and anytime. The professional while simple-to-use Mac DVD movie to iPad video converter software is designed for Mac users to rip DVDs and convert video clips from DVD, AVI, IFO, FLV, MPEG, VOB, WMV, MOV, ASF, MKV and more to iPad (HD H.264, MP4, H.264, MPEG-4, AAC, MP3) with the fast speed
1. Download "DVD/Video to iPad Converter Suite for Mac" or "Mac DVD Ripper for iPad" supports iPad air, mini, iPad 4. Install and run it. The powerful iPad Media Converter supports both Intel-based and PowerPC processor.
2. Add DVD movie into the software. Press the "Load DVD" button, browse your computer, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from DVD-ROM or hard disk, choose the VIDEO_TS folder and hit "OK". After loading, please select any title(s) or chapter(s) you'd like to enjoy on your iPad.
Hints: The Mac iPad DVD conversion tool supports ripping the whole DVD to one big iPad file, or only converting a certain segments, chapters to iPad.
3. Set "Audio Track" (language) and "Subtitle" to what you like, then choose an output profile for iPad. Here, you can also adjust the target folder, and even edit movies (trimming, cropping, adding effects) before converting.
4. Hit "Start" button to rip DVD movies for iPad on Mac and supports iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4/3/2. The conversion speed is super fast.
5. Connect your iPad to Mac computer (iMac, Macbook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro/Air), sync the result media files to your iPad via iTunes.
Done! Just enjoy your favourite DVDs on iPad now.