Convert Movies to iPad Guide online (Five ways)
This iPad Converter tutorial shows the FREE way for converting all movies to iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3 (new supports iPad Air, iPad mini 2),convert Video and rip DVD to iPad compatible formats, and transfer the converted films files to Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini and iPad 4 (new supports iPad Air & iPad mini 2). The conversion steps are super easy to handle. Just a few clicks are enough.
The optimal settings to get excellent playback quality
Video files in MP4, M4V, MOV file formats.Video: H.264 Codec, Size: 640*480 up to 720p for iPad 1, iPad 2 (up to 1080p HD for iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air), Bitrate: 2500kbps, Frame rate: 30fps,AAC audio Codec, Samplerate: 48khz, Bitrate: 160kbps, Channels: Stereo
Music and audio files in AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless.
Note: If you wanna transfer and backup old iPad files to iPad 3 or wanna transfer iPad file to computer , use this iPad Transfer helps to transfer files between iPad and computer directly.
Five ways to convert movies to iPad
1. DVD to iPad + iPad Video Converter + iPad Transfer Suite - Best way, fast speed and high quality - Straight convert DVD movies, Blu-ray discs and videos to iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPad 4 (H.264 HD, MPEG-4, H.264, MP4, MP3 or AAC, new supports iPad mini).Windows version free download Mac version free download
2. Total Media Converter (All-in-one tool)- Put DVD on iPad, iPad 3/2, iPhone, iPod and Apple TV, also copy DVD movies to other formats including AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, 3GP, ASF, YouTube, PSP, Zune, iRiver, Archos, BlackBerry, Palm, Creative Zen, etc.
3. DVD Decrypter (freeware while difficult, for Windows users) - Two products are needed. Rip DVD to a big VOB file first using the former, then convert VOB to iPad using the latter. This twice conversion mode will cost more time.
4. Handbrake (free but hard to handle) - The Mac software helps make MP4 and MKV files from DVD.
5. Blu-ray Ripper Windows + Mac Blu-ray ripper - The best Blu-ray ripping software to rip Blu-ray to iPad MP4 format on Windows (Windows 7/Vista/XP) and Mac Computer (OS 10.4 up to OS X Lion). Decrypt and backup Blu-ray disc to a video file for the new iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, even rip bluray to MKV, AVI, FLV, H.264, PS3, Xbox 360, Kindle Fire etc.
Description: DVD Ripper for iPad + DVD Audio Ripper + Video to iPad Converter all-in-one. It can not only convert video and rip DVD to iPad (MPEG4, MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V), but also extract audio track from DVD to MP3 or AAC playable on Apple iPad tablet PC. The conversion speed is up to 800% fast while the output quality is excellent.
1. Download "DVD to iPad + iPad video converter Suite " (Recommend!) or "DVD to iPad Converter" for free and install it to your computer.
2. Launch DVD to iPad Converter, choose the output format you like from "profile".
Optional: You can also set the encode speed and the output folder for saving the converted iPad files.
3. Insert DVD into your DVD drive, open DVD by hitting "Load DVD" button, and choosing "Load DVD", "Load DVD IFO" or "Load DVD folder".
4. Set the language (audio track), subtitle and the start point you'd like to convert, then click "Start".
5. After converting, you can play the output file using Quicktime or iTunes. If it is OK, just transfer it to iPad via iTunes for watching DVD movies on iPad/iPad 2 and new iPad 3.
Now, you can watch DVD on iPad anywhere and anytime.
Software used: iPad Video Converter (For Windows, For Mac)
Description: The iPad conversion software supports a variety of video formats, including AVI to iPad, DivX to iPad, MPEG to iPad, MKV to iPad, WMV to iPad, FLV to iPad, VOB to iPad, HD video to iPad, Youtube to iPad and more converion for iPad, iPad 2 friendly video format(as .*mp4 video up to 720p). It can also rip audio from video files and save as iPad compatible audio formats.
1. Download :DVD to iPad + iPad Video Converter Suite" (Recommend!) or "iPad Video Converter", install and run it.
2. Load the video files you need to put onto your iPad by hitting "Add file" button.
3. Click "Convert" to start converting video to iPad MP4 or H264 files.
Optional: Before converting, you can click "Output Folder" and choose the pathname where you'd like to save the result files. Another, "Frame rate", "Resolution", "Output Quality", "Channels", "Audio Bitrate", "Volume", "Sample Rate" and more parameters are adjustable. Just click "Advanced" button to set them.
4. Open the output folder to check the converted iPad media files, and add them to iTunes library, then sync to your iPad for playing movies on iPad/iPad 2, new iPad 3/4, iPad mini, iPad Air.